...from my point of view, a sneak peek into the daily life of the Moore's. Jesus said..."I have come that you might have life, and TO THE FULL."
John 10:10 --- words to live by :)
I am a stay at home mom of four beautiful children, married to my high school sweetheart and love of my life! Home is where the Air Force sends us. We're in California for now, due to move next summer. I'm new to this blogging thing. My hope is to post regularly and keep family and friends updated on the Moore Family!!
The blog title may seem to imply a love of gardening - not the case! In fact, my thumb is very black... when I was a little girl, I'd say to my parents "Let's talk." They would ask what I want to talk about and I'd say, "Let's talk about flowers."
No comments:
Post a Comment