Sorry it's been so long since I've updated our blog. We've been without wireless internet until now, so I've been a little lazy. I'm posting a few pics from the last couple months. I'll be better at updating from now on... promise!! Thanks for checking in!
Halloween Party at Shannon's office! We also trick-or-treated around the neighborhood and trunk-or-treated at our church party. Ben was a ninja...again, Liam was "The Flash", Sam was a pumpkin, and Sydney was a gypsy. Of course, the costumes changed as we went to different events. Ben changed the most as a knight for school, scarecrow for trick-or-treat, football player for church, and obviously a ninja at the office party. It was a fun, busy week of parties and candy.
November 4th
Sam is walking now!! He took his first steps on November 4th... at 13 months. He started out a little wobbly, but he's perfected it and is all over the place!

November 8th
Happy Birthday Ben! Ben celebrated his 8th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had a great time playing, eating pizza and opening presents. Ben's big gift will be his bow that he's been saving for. He has saved up enough money and is buying it this weekend.

November 14thThis is my table for Soup for the Soul, a ladies night for our church. The men of the church served the ladies and led worship. My friend Kim and I hosted a table and decorated with a beach theme. All hostesses provided a soup, dessert, and a themed table. It was a lot of fun. We had an awesome speaker. The best part of the night was seeing all the different tables and fellowship with friends -- old and new!


1 comment:
Our church did the same thing..how neat ours was a lil christmas dinner for the ladies. :o)
Post a Comment